You have had enough of the grievances?
You want to do something about the injustice?
No matter if you are an individual, an action or a working group, a small or a big organisation, we are looking forward to you becoming involved!
Take part in events
The campaign offers a variety of possibilities where you can get active and take part. Promote and organise activities in your own town or region within the planned MCF! events. Campaign events and opportunities to get involved are listed here.
Ask your respective campaign partner or associated organisation in your country for more information on how to get involved.
Become a multiplier of the campaign and organize your events!
Are you a group of friends, students, a Fairtrade Town or School steering group? Would you like to join and promote the campaign? Spread the word about MCF! and carry out activities in your region! Organize a film screening, a public debate or have an information/ fair trade stall at your city´s / regional events (festivals, farmer´s markets, etc.).
- spread materials in your networks and reach out to people who are not directly reached by the partners and associates
Please contact the respective campaign partner or associate who will provide you with materials, know-how and support.
Spread the message!
Active individuals, groups and organisations create the spirit of the camapaign. You raise awareness on the global injustice in the cocoa business and spread the message Make Chocolate Fair! The campaign is looking forward to everybody who becomes involved. You can simply
- inform others about Make Chocolate Fair! and spread the campaign material in your networks
- announce forthcoming events in your social media channels
- try to bring media attention to the topic and the campaign
- write an article about issues of the campaign
- join campaigning activities in your town
- give workshops on the topic
- and much more...